Clothes can come at a high price these days. It’s important to keep them safe. A great way to do so is to store them in zipper garment bags. Here are some great uses for garment bags and covers.
Uses for Garment Covers
- Protect off-season clothes in storage. Keep dust and unwanted critters out of your sweaters in the summer months. For more storage tips check out this blog.
- When traveling, use garment bags to hang clothes in the car or hotel to avoid wrinkles and dust. Most airplanes will even let you hang suits, dresses, or blouses in a special compartment on the plane. These bags will especially come in handy if traveling for a wedding or other special occasion.
- Are you moving anytime soon? Get a few garment bags to help relieve some stress. They will keep clothes folded nicely in containers and help clothes reach their destination organized and clean.
- Protect delicate fabrics from moisture and heat in a garment bag.
Benefits of Using Garment Covers
- Durable for traveling, shipping and moving
- Moisture resistant zippers
- Lightweight, perfect for sipping and moving
- Materials in the bags are safe for all fabrics
- Reinforced hanger openings for bulky, heavy garments like wedding dresses
Sizes of Garment Bags
At Banasch’s, we offer 3 sizes of garment bags in a variety of colors sold by the dozen.