We’ve all had to use them – but do lint rollers really work? Sure, they can tackle small pieces of lint, but they also claim to pick up pet hair and other debris from the floor and furniture. Most lint rollers really do work if you replace the adhesive strip regularly.
Here are some other creative uses for lint rollers:
- Between the couch cushions
- Picking up dirt on the stairs so you don’t need to get out all your vacuum attachments
- Food crumbs from your cupboards
- Gathering dust bunnies from hard to reach places
- Inside your purse
- Inside your clothes pockets
- Clean those small crevices in your car
- Christmas tree needles
- Safely pick up small pieces of broken class
- Clean off your pool table
- Pick up pesky pieces of thread and fabric in your sewing room
- Dusting off stuffed animals
Share any more ideas you have with us on our Facebook page!