Dressmaker’s / Tailor’s Ham
Dressmaker’s / Tailor’s Ham:
- Handy pressing tool used for pressing and molding darts, sleeve caps and curved seams.
- Use plaid side (65% cotton/35% polyester) for woolens, synthetic blends & fabrics requiring low to medium temperatures.
- Use cotton side (100% cotton) for cotton, linen & fabrics requiring medium to high temperatures.
- Press as you sew for a professional finish.
- Press with grain line of the fabric, using a gentle up and down motion.
- For darts: Position over ham and press until point is smooth and flat.
- For sleeve caps: Press over end of ham to shrink out fullness.
- For curved seams, facing, collars and cuffs: Shape by pressing over and around ham.
- 7 1/2″ x 5″ x 4″.